Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday - Funday

Ahhh, the Joys of Consulting. At about 9 a.m. this morning I was notified that my project has been put on Hold. Now this hasn't actually happened to me before. I've had projects fail or end early, and I have had a Lot more extend for months ad nauseum. Nope, this is the first time I've been told to put done the phone and Stop. Apparently there has been some miscommunication at the top of the food chain, the client is questioning both our structure and our resolve. My principal has decided to pause all work and let them feel the pain a little.

That means that I've spent all day working on back errands, knowledge transfer, onboarding and other internal projects. If I haven't said it before I will certainly say it again, internal projects are no fun. Mostly I've been catching up on all my old favorites from college on www.addictinggames.com which is wonderful for slow days like .... this week? I hope I get on another project soon.

No comments: